- At least six years of full-time comprehensive laboratory experience in high complexity testing
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred
- The ability to meet CLIA ’88 qualifications for a general supervisor of high complexity testing with at least four years of experience in a specialty department
- A bachelor’s degree in medical technology or a related field (hematology, chemistry, microbiology, core lab, cytology, transfusion service, molecular); a master’s degree is preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Medical Technologist (ASCP, Cytotechnologist (ASCP), or equivalent certification
- Specialty certification preferred
For immediate consideration, please visit http://jobs.kp.org for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 467039.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers