Find a Better Way...
...to use your skills and experience.
This is the time to let your talent come to life. To maximize your knowledge and use it for the greater good. To work with the best professionals using state-of-the-art technology, and improve lives with your innovative ideas and ambitious dreams. Find a better way: the Sysmex Way.
...to improve the lives of others.
Headquartered in Kobe, Japan, Sysmex is located in Lincolnshire, Illinois. Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, we apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our agile, resourceful team is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
...to build a promising future.
We currently have a great opportunity available for a Market Research Manager. The Market Research Manager is responsible for planning and execution of primary and secondary market research projects to meet internal clients' needs at Sysmex.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Identify business objectives and prepare proposals using effective research methodologies and timelines based on each internal client's needs. Plan and execute primary and/or secondary research to meet study objectives. Deliver a summary of research findings, including actionable recommendations, in a timely manner.
2. Manage and execute the semi-annual market share update process, including management of data integrity in relevant databases to ensure the quality of market insights.
3. Automate major routine reports with other key stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Information Systems and Business Intelligence departments to increase efficiencies in the market insight generation processes. Perform data analyses to identify gaps.?
4. Develop ad hoc market research reports to meet tight deadlines by balancing speed, quantity and quality.
5. Manage vendor relationships in market research and business intelligence gathering. (e.g. SPSS, 3rd party research vendors).
6. Prepare and report U.S. healthcare environment updates on a specified interval.
7. Manage transactional voice of customer feedback program and associated communications.
8. Provide target lists for marketing communications using internal and external databases.
9. Actively source 3rd party data/reports and analyze/summarize findings based on specific objectives from key requestors and stakeholders.
10. Other duties as assigned.